Golu and Molu have become inherent parts of our lives and adorable members of our family. These furballs will although keep growing in leaps and bounds as compared to human lives, they would, however, constantly remain our babies who would need continuous care, attention, love, and our company. They would remain throughout dependent on us for all their needs, so, what do we get in return?
Abundant unconditional love, profuse happiness, and plentiful companionship! Isn’t that enough for a lifetime!
Rabbits are social animals and love to spend time with their human companions, to a point, where a lack of it would make them bored and even depressed. Human attention and interaction are joyful to them. Bunnies are generally happy creatures when they are well-fed, properly cared for, and lavishly loved. There are just as many ways to tell if your furry friends are happy.
Bunnies have unique ways of showing their joy and love
- They enjoy their food, remain energetic during playtime, and take plenty of naps intermittently.
- Their body language is relaxed and they are playful when encouraged.
- They keep showering their affection by licking you all over, play with you, tugging at your sleeves, and jumping on your lap.
- They follow their routine religiously.
- Keep throwing around their binkies and zoomies. (Zoomies are when rabbits appear to run like lunatics in the house. These are truly happy bunnies)
- Happy rabbits keep twitching and wiggling their cute noses.
- Those purring and teeth-clicking when you pet them, are sure indications of a happy and contented bunny.
- Some rabbits even develop a liking towards being cuddled by their owners.
Rabbits are just rabbits! They are not cats, nor are they dogs.
Bring home a rabbit if you have a good deal of patience, inclination to a fine sense of humor, enjoy a different unspoken language, adore those movements, and do not fuss much over a compulsively clean house.
“Some fur in my tea, hay on my clothes, a treat in my hand, and a bunny on my toes. That’s pure Bunny love!”
Take a glimpse of some Bunny moments on my Youtube channel!
I am taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter’s #MyFriendAlexa.
For more posts in the series, visit here!